An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top five stories to read today
- School Lane, South Darenth closed due to fly-tipping
- Swanley trains delayed by fallen tree
- UPDATE: Car and truck involved in Dartford Tunnel crash
- VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern 'will reopen' despite huge fire