An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'There was nothing' - Deptford festival flop 'killed bank holiday trade'
- FILM REVIEW: Al Pacino is a charming rock star with a heart in Danny Collins (15)
- Safety campaign shows cyclists an HGV driver's view
- Greenwich politicians urge council to pull £17m fossil fuels investment
- Beckenham's Ukip candidate outrages audience at hustings