An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to email@example.com
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer