An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Belvedere community comes together for celebration of black history month
- Bromley burglar jailed for two years after crime spree
- Remembrance events in Lewisham, Brockley, Eltham, Plumstead, Abbey Wood and Charlton
- Bexley youngsters can enjoy chance to shine with talent competition