Elections to the European Parliament are taking place in Dartford and Gravesham this month.
Voters will return 10 members for the South East region to the assembly in Strasbourg.
High profile candidates include UKIP leader Nigel Farage and journalist Daniel Hannan, who is standing for the Conservatives.
The ballot on May 22 will take place the same day as a by-election for a seat on Gravesham Council in Coldharbour ward.
This is because Councillor Rosemary Leadley stepped down last month, citing family and work commitments.
A full list of candidates and polling stations for each borough is available at dartford.gov.uk and gravesham.gov.uk If you are not already registered to vote it is too late to do so, unless you want someone else to vote for you.
In that case your application must reach the Dartford or Gravesham returning officers by 5pm next Wednesday (May 14).
- Third times a charm for newly elected Dartford mayor Ian Armitt
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman