Dog lovers would be barking to miss a series of days out for hounds and their families in Bromley.
Bromley Council’s fun-packed events are touring the borough this summer, starting at Biggin Hill Recreation Ground on Sunday, May 18.
From 11am to 5pm there will be stalls with plenty to see, do and buy from charities and traders, refreshments and an arena with displays.
At Biggin Hill- and also Priory Gardens on June 29 and Crystal Palace Park on September 7 – Battersea Cats and Dogs Home will be setting up have-a-go agility courses as well as competitions for best biscuit catcher, best trick, cutest dog and most obedient dog.
Ward Securities will perform a display at all of the shows, except Norman Park on July 19.
Each event will feature free microchipping, while some have free tag engraving or vouchers for neutering and vaccinations.
The shows are on:
Sunday, May 18, at Biggin Hill Recreation Ground
Saturday, June 7, at Mottingham Recreation Ground
Sunday, June 29, at Priory Gardens, Orpington
Saturday, July 19, at Norman Park, Bromley
Sunday, September 7, at Crystal Palace Park
Go to Bromley.gov.uk/dogs
- Expert colour psychologist reveals how to dress yourself happy this winter
- 6 interior design trends you’ll want to follow in 2016 – south London masterclass promises more inspiration
- 13 of our favourite Pets of the Week from 2015
- Like Disneyland but in Kent: 6 things you need to know about proposed London Paramount
- Beautiful little cottage creates a Rye smile
- What's on: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London - April 25 to May 1
- What's on - 14 reasons to go out this week in south London
- GALLERY: 21 south-east London and north Kent dogging hotspots listed on sex websites revealed