A pensioner was hit by a car in Welling yesterday afternoon.
The 72-year-old man was taken to King’s College Hospital with a broken arm and a deep laceration to his head as a result of the incident in Okehampton Crescent at around 4.50pm.
He was given pain relief at the scene near the junction with Lyme Road and was conscious and breathing when he was stretchered away.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
A stretch of Okehampton Crescent as well as Exmouth Road and Tor Road were all reportedly closed off for two-and-a-half hours while traffic police investigated.
- Woman taken to hospital after Eltham crash
- Men charged over plans to impede police inquiries
- Greenhithe woman part of gang who committed £68,000 Oyster card fraud
- Residents set up 'watch-dog' scheme over big Northfleet plans
- Coach driver who admitted possessing cannabis set to be sentenced