A pensioner was hit by a car in Welling yesterday afternoon.
The 72-year-old man was taken to King’s College Hospital with a broken arm and a deep laceration to his head as a result of the incident in Okehampton Crescent at around 4.50pm.
He was given pain relief at the scene near the junction with Lyme Road and was conscious and breathing when he was stretchered away.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
A stretch of Okehampton Crescent as well as Exmouth Road and Tor Road were all reportedly closed off for two-and-a-half hours while traffic police investigated.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)