The Woolwich Ferry is closed because of heavy fog this morning.
Poor visibility is affecting the A2204 New Ferry Approach on the south side.
Mist at the north terminal on the A117 Pier Road has also contributed to the decision to suspend the service.
Keep up to date with our traffic and travel feed.
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Gravesham traffic wardens start wearing body cameras to reduce risk of attacks
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally