The Woolwich Ferry is closed because of heavy fog this morning.
Poor visibility is affecting the A2204 New Ferry Approach on the south side.
Mist at the north terminal on the A117 Pier Road has also contributed to the decision to suspend the service.
Keep up to date with our traffic and travel feed.
- Dotty drawings done on napkins in Gravesend cafe win award for artist
- Police appeal for information after thieves swipe watches worth £22,000 in Chislehurst
- Statistic showing 1 in 4 black men face prostate cancer prompts Lewisham campaign
- Cyclist taken to major injuries unit after hitting open car door in Greenwich
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are