The Woolwich Ferry is closed because of heavy fog this morning.
Poor visibility is affecting the A2204 New Ferry Approach on the south side.
Mist at the north terminal on the A117 Pier Road has also contributed to the decision to suspend the service.
Keep up to date with our traffic and travel feed.
- Woolwich Ferry still not operating due to power problems
- Two injured after car and motorbike crash in West Wickham
- Football fans fundraise for "gorgeous" two-year-old with cancer and £500k target
- Robber who raided Petts Wood bank armed with coat hanger faces jail
- Driver destroys two cars then flees scene in Beckenham