The Woolwich Ferry is closed because of heavy fog this morning.
Poor visibility is affecting the A2204 New Ferry Approach on the south side.
Mist at the north terminal on the A117 Pier Road has also contributed to the decision to suspend the service.
Keep up to date with our traffic and travel feed.
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- Boost from Jack Petchey nomination sees Erith teenager start competitive Irish dancing
- UPDATE: 32-year-old Plumstead man killed in M20 crash near Wrotham
- VIDEO: Some West Wickham residents REALLY don't want a KFC drive-thru
- Boccia glory for Bexley youngsters at London Youth Games