The Woolwich Ferry is closed because of heavy fog this morning.
Poor visibility is affecting the A2204 New Ferry Approach on the south side.
Mist at the north terminal on the A117 Pier Road has also contributed to the decision to suspend the service.
Keep up to date with our traffic and travel feed.
- Catford Prefab Museum faces race against time to raise £15,000 and stay open
- Tennis stars to join celebrities on court in Greenwich for ATP tour curtain-raiser
- Police hunt for Mini stolen from Dartford
- Stat Chat: What drives people to lose weight?
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat