The Woolwich Ferry is closed because of heavy fog this morning.
Poor visibility is affecting the A2204 New Ferry Approach on the south side.
Mist at the north terminal on the A117 Pier Road has also contributed to the decision to suspend the service.
Keep up to date with our traffic and travel feed.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine