The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- Sidcup teens with autism forced to leave decade-long community club
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- WEATHER REPORT: Cloudy and mainly dry spells to hit south-east London and north Kent