The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Giant poppies spring up in Bromley
- Deadline for Crystal Palace Sports Centre consultation extended
- Attempted cash-in-transit robbery takes place in Welling