Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Petts Wood kidnapping trial delayed
The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- PICTURED: Surprise street party held for outgoing Sidcup headteacher
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
- Man, 21, in life-threatening condition after being hit by Catford car
- PICTURES: Eight puppies abandoned in Orpington road
- Over 300 children attend fun day at Upton Primary School in Bexleyheath to raise £2800