The world’s smallest breed of sheep were born in Dartford earlier this month.
These new additions arrived at the animal sanctuary, Artisan Rare Breeds, in The Brent, with one weighing around the same as bag of sweets.
The ouessant breed originates from an island near the coast of Brittany.
Founder of Artisan Rare Breeds, Wayne May, told News Shopper: "Of the 25 lambs, there were only two boys.
"The weight of each lamb weighs on average 2lbs although our last lamb only weighed 13oz (equivalent to a small bag of sweets).
"The maximum height they grow is 18 inches."
Visit @ararebreeds on Twitter.
- Bexleyheath residents 'very angry' after council refuse to replant their chopped-down trees
- Kylie Minogue joins Taylor Swift and The Who as British Summer Time at Hyde Park 2015 headliner
- PICTURED: Gravesend Market gets £1.8 million revamp
- Chislehurst builders fined for being 'unacceptably noisy'
- Disadvantaged people building a future for Lewisham