A new scheme to help parents in low-paid, part-time jobs find better pay is being rolled out across Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
The aim is to help skilled mums and dads get into better paid part-time work with hours which still fit around a family.
There are 100 places up for grabs on the Department for Work and Pensions-backed scheme by Women Like Us which runs until June next year.
Women Like Us’ co-founder Emma Stewart said: “At present, too many skilled parents are in part time jobs that don’t pay enough.
“This brand new pilot will enable mothers and fathers to find new jobs that are still part time, but better quality and better paid, and a match for their skills.”
To find out more call Antoinette on 0207 633 4562 or visit womenlikeus.org.uk
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Bromley and Chislehurst MP Bob Neill speaks out against fresh Tube strikes
- PICTURED: British Queen returns to reign in Locksbottom
- Date set for Blackheath Fireworks
- Memorial plaques stolen from cemeteries, scrap metal dealer denies all knowledge