A healthcare trust in Bromley is launching a wide scale recruitment drive this spring.
Bromley Healthcare is looking to bring in nurses, therapists, care assistants, and clerical staff, while it will also expand its temporary workforce.
The move comes as the social enterprise aims to improve its services and continue its expansion.
It currently operates facilities across Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, and beyond.
A jobs fair is taking place on Thursday May 15 at Bromley Town Church, with the trust looking particularly to employ qualified and experienced candidates.
Bromley Healthcare noted all staff members have the chance to become a shareholder and can play an “active role” in how the organisation is run.
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- PICTURED: Bearded bobby in Bexleyheath carries shopping bags for elderly woman
- UPDATE: Homes evacuated due to fire at electrical sub-station in Sidcup
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Police on 'high alert' for post-Brexit racism and hate crime