A healthcare trust in Bromley is launching a wide scale recruitment drive this spring.
Bromley Healthcare is looking to bring in nurses, therapists, care assistants, and clerical staff, while it will also expand its temporary workforce.
The move comes as the social enterprise aims to improve its services and continue its expansion.
It currently operates facilities across Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, and beyond.
A jobs fair is taking place on Thursday May 15 at Bromley Town Church, with the trust looking particularly to employ qualified and experienced candidates.
Bromley Healthcare noted all staff members have the chance to become a shareholder and can play an “active role” in how the organisation is run.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash