Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley Healthcare holding recruitment drive this spring to bring in new staff
A healthcare trust in Bromley is launching a wide scale recruitment drive this spring.
Bromley Healthcare is looking to bring in nurses, therapists, care assistants, and clerical staff, while it will also expand its temporary workforce.
The move comes as the social enterprise aims to improve its services and continue its expansion.
It currently operates facilities across Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, and beyond.
A jobs fair is taking place on Thursday May 15 at Bromley Town Church, with the trust looking particularly to employ qualified and experienced candidates.
Bromley Healthcare noted all staff members have the chance to become a shareholder and can play an “active role” in how the organisation is run.
- News Shopper funding helps build Eltham children's playground
- PICTURES: Staff at Biggin Hill farm have sleepover with animals
- Armed police swoop in New Cross after gunshots heard
- Twelve Plumstead children treated after carbon monoxide leak
- 5 thoughts of the week: Mobile phone rudeness, mobility scooter madness and more
Comments are closed on this article.