Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Final names announced for Kent festival
TV comedian Russell Kane, Nerina Pallot and the Noisettes have completed the bill at the Hop Farm Music Festival.
The re-booted Paddock Wood event from July 4 to 6, which is not run by the same people who organised the similarly named festival at the same site with headliners like Prince in previous years, will also feature other attractions like dazzling lights and carnival entertainers.
The weekend’s bill already included the likes of Kinks front man Ray Davies, Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson, Grace Jones and James Blunt.
As well as music and comedy stars, the Hop Farm will be host to clowns and entertainers from The Flying Seagull Project, illuminated flower displays by Jigantics, a vintage funfair and a kids area.
Tickets cost from £135 for the weekend and £68 a day. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- VIDEO: Bromley pop star Pixie Lott took 'risk' with new album
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Nashville actor Sam Palladio's southern US accent was made in Sidcup
Comments are closed on this article.