TV comedian Russell Kane, Nerina Pallot and the Noisettes have completed the bill at the Hop Farm Music Festival.
The re-booted Paddock Wood event from July 4 to 6, which is not run by the same people who organised the similarly named festival at the same site with headliners like Prince in previous years, will also feature other attractions like dazzling lights and carnival entertainers.
The weekend’s bill already included the likes of Kinks front man Ray Davies, Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson, Grace Jones and James Blunt.
As well as music and comedy stars, the Hop Farm will be host to clowns and entertainers from The Flying Seagull Project, illuminated flower displays by Jigantics, a vintage funfair and a kids area.
Tickets cost from £135 for the weekend and £68 a day. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- VIDEO: Katy B performs and answers questions
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Ron E Carter overcomes obstacles to record new album
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight