How much of a difference could you make to your fitness if you focussed on it for 30 days?
A Bromley Kung Fu expert is challenging people to get fit for summer with at least 30 hours’ training in 30 days, starting on May 10.
Si-Fu Julian Hitch, who runs his own renowned Martial Arts School of Excellence, has set up the 30 Challenge where stressed out Londoners can work on their fitness, energy levels, nutrition, stamina and inner calm.
The challenge - which costs £130 for unlimited classes in 30 days at venues in Bromley, Dulwich, Shoreditch, Victoria and Watford – features martial arts, nutrition and philosophy.
The person who completes the most training in 30 days will win a trip to Montenegro worth more than £1,000 and tuition from Julian, while runners up can also win prizes.
The first 50 people to sign up will receive free kit worth more than £80, while people that feel the challenge isn’t for them within the first week can get their money back with no hassle.
Julian, a qualified barrister, said: “Having a healthy body and healthy mind is something we all aspire to, and practising martial arts is a great way to see improvements in both those areas.
“Martial arts, in its very essence, is about enabling you to live a life without fear. It empowers you to have self-belief in all aspects of your life, not just your personal security.
“We hope the 30 Challenge helps lots of Londoners find out just what this ancient practice can do for them.”
Go to 30-challenge.com
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE