A Dartford man has appeared in court to deny paying for the sexual favours of a teenage girl.
Adrian Scarlett, 38, is also accused of grooming a 13-year-old girl between October 31 and December 1 last year.
It is alleged Scarlett, of Nursery Close, met or communicated with the teenager on at least two occasions.
At Bexley Magistrates’ Court on April 14 he pleaded not guilty to one charge of meeting a girl under the age of 16 following grooming.
Scarlett also denies a further charge of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 13 to 15.
He has been released on conditional bail before a trial set for July 4 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel STILL closed after major fuel spill
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash
- Man left with life-threatening injuries following serious crash on A2 at Bean
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer
- Beckenham woman speaks out after husband's 'miracle' escape from crash