A Dartford man has appeared in court to deny paying for the sexual favours of a teenage girl.
Adrian Scarlett, 38, is also accused of grooming a 13-year-old girl between October 31 and December 1 last year.
It is alleged Scarlett, of Nursery Close, met or communicated with the teenager on at least two occasions.
At Bexley Magistrates’ Court on April 14 he pleaded not guilty to one charge of meeting a girl under the age of 16 following grooming.
Scarlett also denies a further charge of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 13 to 15.
He has been released on conditional bail before a trial set for July 4 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
- WATCH: Armed police arrest man 'with gun' in Sydenham
- Car catches fire and bursts into flames in Catford
- Rail users in Greenwich face six days of travel chaos as buses replace trains
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup