A Dartford man has appeared in court to deny paying for the sexual favours of a teenage girl.
Adrian Scarlett, 38, is also accused of grooming a 13-year-old girl between October 31 and December 1 last year.
It is alleged Scarlett, of Nursery Close, met or communicated with the teenager on at least two occasions.
At Bexley Magistrates’ Court on April 14 he pleaded not guilty to one charge of meeting a girl under the age of 16 following grooming.
Scarlett also denies a further charge of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 13 to 15.
He has been released on conditional bail before a trial set for July 4 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
- Pet of the Day: Moana goes undercover
- Lewisham and Greenwich pair jailed with gang of eight for smuggling cocaine worth millions in banana crates
- Dartford motorcyclist killed in van collision
- Dartford bridge car accident results in lorry spillage
- Traffic Update: Delays and possible cancellations on trains between Dartford and London Bridge