A Dartford man has appeared in court to deny paying for the sexual favours of a teenage girl.
Adrian Scarlett, 38, is also accused of grooming a 13-year-old girl between October 31 and December 1 last year.
It is alleged Scarlett, of Nursery Close, met or communicated with the teenager on at least two occasions.
At Bexley Magistrates’ Court on April 14 he pleaded not guilty to one charge of meeting a girl under the age of 16 following grooming.
Scarlett also denies a further charge of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 13 to 15.
He has been released on conditional bail before a trial set for July 4 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars