A Dartford man has appeared in court to deny paying for the sexual favours of a teenage girl.
Adrian Scarlett, 38, is also accused of grooming a 13-year-old girl between October 31 and December 1 last year.
It is alleged Scarlett, of Nursery Close, met or communicated with the teenager on at least two occasions.
At Bexley Magistrates’ Court on April 14 he pleaded not guilty to one charge of meeting a girl under the age of 16 following grooming.
Scarlett also denies a further charge of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 13 to 15.
He has been released on conditional bail before a trial set for July 4 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham