Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford man Adrian Scarlett denies paying for sexual favours of teenage girl
A Dartford man has appeared in court to deny paying for the sexual favours of a teenage girl.
Adrian Scarlett, 38, is also accused of grooming a 13-year-old girl between October 31 and December 1 last year.
It is alleged Scarlett, of Nursery Close, met or communicated with the teenager on at least two occasions.
At Bexley Magistrates’ Court on April 14 he pleaded not guilty to one charge of meeting a girl under the age of 16 following grooming.
Scarlett also denies a further charge of paying for the sexual services of a girl aged 13 to 15.
He has been released on conditional bail before a trial set for July 4 at Bromley Magistrates’ Court.
- Week since staff last seen at Waste4Fuel site - now considered abandoned
- Woolwich Arsenal rezoning petition goes viral
- Bromley FC to host Crystal Palace next week
- Safe found washed up in Thames at Gravesend may have been stolen
- YOUR VIEWS: Is Bexley London's forgotten borough for transport?