Citizens Advice Bureau services in Bexley is now being run from two of the borough's libraries.
The team previously provided services from Brampton Road in Bexleyheath but has moved to Central Library, Townley Road and Sidcup Library, Hadlow Road.
The move has been a partnership project designed to make the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) service and the council hopes it will make the service more accessible to people coming in from across the borough.
Deputy Council Leader and cabinet member for finance and corporate services, Councillor Colin Campbell said: "This is a great piece of partnership work and good news for CAB users in the borough.
"This is a vital service for many residents, offering free and impartial advice, run mainly by dedicated and extremely knowledgeable volunteers.
"I hope the new surroundings will make more people aware of the service and may encourage even more people to use our library service."
People are still advised to make the CAB website their first port of call or telephone the advice line before making a trip.
Call 01322 517150 or visit adviceguide.org.uk
- Deptford Broadway blocked by lorry smash
- UPDATE: Woman allegedly assaulted on doorstep of her home in Bexleyheath
- Stat Chat: Top 10 boring areas of life that make us feel most fed-up
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted