There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Woman, 88, dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead