There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Gas leak repairs block road in Blackheath
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Burst water main closes road in St Mary Cray