There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Dog needed star in Dartford stage production of Oliver
- Southeastern trains through Lewisham delayed or cancelled
- Second World War bomb found in Gravesend street
- Bromley residents urged to report antisocial behaviour
- FILM REVIEW: San Andreas (12A)