There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Man accused of murdering EastEnders actress and children in Erith to enter pleas
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Plenty of wet weather set for bank holiday weekend
- Latest news, traffic and weather from SE London and north Kent, April 29
- Traffic light failure in Lewisham High Street causing heavy traffic