UPDATE: Southeastern trains disrupted between London Bridge and Dartford for third day after derailed train (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Southeastern trains disrupted between London Bridge and Dartford for third day after derailed train
There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Week since staff last seen at Waste4Fuel site - now considered abandoned
- Woolwich Arsenal rezoning petition goes viral
- Bromley FC to host Crystal Palace next week
- Safe found washed up in Thames at Gravesend may have been stolen
- YOUR VIEWS: Is Bexley London's forgotten borough for transport?
Comments are closed on this article.