A Bromley driving school, responsible for teaching hundreds of thousands of local people how to drive, has turned 100.
Family run Lanes Driving School in Hayes Lane was set up by Fred Lane in 1914.
The business was bought by company director Mark Benningfield's father-in-law in 1976 and now has 45 instructors, taking on an average of 1,000 customers at any one time.
Mr Benningfield, 40, puts its success down to excellent word of mouth.
He said: "We have built up a great reputation within the local area, serving large areas of south east London and north Kent.
"I think people like us because we are a family run business and treat people fairly.
"We care for each and every one of our customers, they are not just a number."
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing after crash
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country