Dartford Station has been officially unveiled in a ribbon-cutting ceremony following a £7 million facelift.
The new look was revealed by Dartford MP Gareth Johnson on Friday (March 28).
The facility in Millpond Road now boasts a three-storey building with a new ticket office to ease movement of passengers at busy periods.
Other improvements include sparkling new toilets and shops on the ground floor of the station as well as more space for parking and waiting areas.
Mr Johnson said: "The contemporary style of the new station building is proving to be very popular with people I have spoken to.
"It gives a very positive first impression for anyone arriving at Dartford for the first time and it is a big improvement from what we had before and a real asset for the town."
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- CCTV released after elderly woman's purse stolen in Dartford Iceland
- North Kent is getting a massive new trampoline park
- London Bridge station staff to stop challenging tickets as part of industrial action
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man