Dartford Station has been officially unveiled in a ribbon-cutting ceremony following a £7 million facelift.
The new look was revealed by Dartford MP Gareth Johnson on Friday (March 28).
The facility in Millpond Road now boasts a three-storey building with a new ticket office to ease movement of passengers at busy periods.
Other improvements include sparkling new toilets and shops on the ground floor of the station as well as more space for parking and waiting areas.
Mr Johnson said: "The contemporary style of the new station building is proving to be very popular with people I have spoken to.
"It gives a very positive first impression for anyone arriving at Dartford for the first time and it is a big improvement from what we had before and a real asset for the town."
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000