Fifteen pairs of glasses and sunglasses have been stolen from Boots in Petts Wood in the last two months.
Police are investigating two separate incidents of shoplifting at the Queensway store.
On February 8, a man stole 12 pairs of designer frame glasses with a total value of £1,800.
On March 18, a man stole three pairs of sunglasses, with a total value of £600.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information should call the police on 101.
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s
- Vivienne Westwood comes to Bexley
- Woman, 65, released without charge after Sydenham DJ murder