Fifteen pairs of glasses and sunglasses have been stolen from Boots in Petts Wood in the last two months.
Police are investigating two separate incidents of shoplifting at the Queensway store.
On February 8, a man stole 12 pairs of designer frame glasses with a total value of £1,800.
On March 18, a man stole three pairs of sunglasses, with a total value of £600.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information should call the police on 101.
- Fire damages flat in Erith
- Child describes moment bikers shot man twice outside park in Downham
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Armed police called to gunshot reports in Abbey Wood
- 'She had to take medication 28 times a day': Six Bromley sisters reunite to raise funds for niece with cystic fibrosis