Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Glasses and sunglasses being stolen from Boots in Petts Wood
Fifteen pairs of glasses and sunglasses have been stolen from Boots in Petts Wood in the last two months.
Police are investigating two separate incidents of shoplifting at the Queensway store.
On February 8, a man stole 12 pairs of designer frame glasses with a total value of £1,800.
On March 18, a man stole three pairs of sunglasses, with a total value of £600.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information should call the police on 101.
- Pet of the Day: Age is no concern for Bilari
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
Comments are closed on this article.