Fifteen pairs of glasses and sunglasses have been stolen from Boots in Petts Wood in the last two months.
Police are investigating two separate incidents of shoplifting at the Queensway store.
On February 8, a man stole 12 pairs of designer frame glasses with a total value of £1,800.
On March 18, a man stole three pairs of sunglasses, with a total value of £600.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information should call the police on 101.
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash