Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bob Neill MP visits Bromley College to answer questions about politics and law career
Students at Bromley College of Further & Higher Education welcomed local MP Bob Neill for a question and answer session last week.
The MP for Bromley and Chislehurst spent time with public services and science pupils, who grilled him about his career as a barrister.
Mr Neill was asked about the types of crime cases he has worked on, his roles and responsibilities as an MP, and his work in the borough.
He said: “The students asked some really insightful questions and we had a lively debate on a number of topics, including how uncomfortable it is to wear a barrister’s wig!”
Student Ashley Baker said the politician gave a "clear explanation" to questions, while tutor Mark Tsoukala added the session was an "invaluable opportunity" for his young learners.
- UPDATE: Downham launderette fire sparked by folded clothes close to where man was airlifted to hospital after collision just hours before
- Dartford comedian Aaron Morris on a roll with 44,000 Twitter fans
- Hell-raising anarchist set to boycott On Blackheath Food Festival
- VIDEO: Annual Bexley gypsy parade draws more than 100 horse and carts
- Actor Paul Nicholas recalls working with Beckenham's David Bowie pre-fame
Comments are closed on this article.