Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- Bus driver collapses onto Woolwich Street
- Wanted GBH man could be in Lewisham
- Two horses injured by lorry in M25 crash
- Bromley detectives hunt for stolen engagement ring worth £250,000
- UK companies with highest train cancellations revealed - and Southeastern is only second worst