Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- CUTE PETS: Just one week left in dogs' category - see all the 240+ photos so far here
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish