Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Stolen pugs reunited with owner after being thrown out of moving car
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard