Bromley police have found a missing man who had last been sighted at a mental hospital.
Officers had appealed to the public help to locate 25-year-old Samuel Connolly, who had last been seen at around 9am on Wednesday at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
The police reported they were concerned for his safety and welfare and had warned the public not to approach the man and call 999 if he is spotted.
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich
- Woman with potentially deadly blood clot in lungs 'inadequately tested' at Darent Valley Hospital
- Man hit by motorbike in Lee
- Erith man held elderly couple at knifepoint in Shooter's Hill home and 'tore off' woman's clothing, court hears
- 180 football hooligans warned to surrender passports ahead of Euro 2016