Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks