Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Film Review: Lily Collins and Sam Claflin in Love, Rosie
- Antic's Woolwich Equitable to open next week in old bank building
- Slovakian man charged with causing death by dangerous driving over M26 crash which killed three French tourists