Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Bromley and Bexley Scouts work with former street kids in Kenya
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow
- Man shot in Catford Sunday morning
- Frank Turner talks about On Blackheath, playing Greenwich's O2 and his new record