Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a chimney sweep
- Who are you? Who fan searching for man she met at Greenwich gig
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Four 14-year-olds arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after double stabbing in Crystal Palace
- VIDEO: Watch Lewisham Hospital campaigner take on David Cameron in TV election debate