Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley police appealing for public to help locate missing man last seen at mental hospital
Bromley police are appealing for the public to help find a missing man last seen at a mental hospital.
Samuel Connolly, 25, was last seen at around 9am on Wednesday March 26 at Oxleas' Green Parks House Mental Hospital near Farnborough Common.
Officers are concerned for his safety and welfare and believe he could be in the Leesons Hill area of Orpington.
It is thought he could be wearing a black fleece, black jacket, blue jeans and navy blue trainers.
Police have advised the public not to approach Mr Connolly and to call 999 if he is encountered.
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- Prince Harry jokes with Marines before their midnight run through Lewisham
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Eltham man stabbed Sidcup brother Sean Hayes to death after sibling's funeral
- Dartford ex-soldier who murdered Marcus Innocent in Woolwich jailed for 28 years
Comments are closed on this article.