A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment near Lewisham
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Appeal to find missing vulnerable woman who could be in Bexley
- WATCH: West Wickham boy racers shout 'white power' at woman EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING
- Greenwich council under fire as locals grow frustrated with dilapidated buildings on Plumstead High Street