A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- Men arrested in connection with Chislehurst rape and assault released without charge
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- London Mayor slams Airports Commission's rejection of 'Boris Island' as 'myopic'
- One million visitors expected for Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- Eight people evacuated and 200m cordon set up due to overheating gas cylinder in Erith