A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- VIDEO: Funny or plain stupid? Gravesend prankster, Daniel Jarvis, attempts to give police officers parking fines
- Sex, spying and secrets: Women are more likely to cheat with a neighbour
- Crash blocks London Road, Forest Hill
- Pubspy reviews Shortlands Tavern, Shortlands
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus