A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead