A woman appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today (March 27) after her dog allegedly attacked a passerby and put him in hospital.
Sabrina Medley, 26, of Peters Path, Lewisham, is charged with allowing her Staffordshire bull terrier Tyson to be be dangerously out of control in a public place and cause injury on February 17 just after 9pm.
The alleged attack left a 30-year-old man with bite injuries, puncturing his arm. He later required treatment at Lewisham Hospital.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Sweet justice: Erith drug dealer who hid cocaine in a tub of sweets jailed
- Fundraiser for murdered former Bromley police officer Keith Palmer raises over £700,000
- POLL: Ahead of Article 50 triggering Brexit, how would you vote if EU referendum was held NOW?
- Wife of Westminster attacker speaks out: 'I am saddened and shocked by what Khalid has done'