Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Police find vulnerable young man missing after boarding Lewisham train
Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- 'Peculiar and hectic' show The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face to open new Greenwich venue
- PICTURED: Dartford Festival delights thousands of people
- PICTURED: Refurbished grand Greenwich pub The Mitre reopens
- Gravesend woman Jane Dale's death was caused by hanging
Comments are closed on this article.