Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine
- Man hunt for three men wanted in connection with cash machine tampering in Northfleet