Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- VIDEO Watch 'sky high mayor' take the jump
- Bromley Council workers continue to strike
- Lorry strikes bridge in Sydenham
- Deptford bar loses licence after attempted murder
- 50 Cent and G Unit to headline Greenwich’s O2