Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London