Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time