Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Dartford woman dies in Darent Valley Hospital after misdiagnosis
- Tributes to 'popular' Eltham man killed after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Second arrest in Eltham murder investigation after man found dead
- Mottingham mum desperate to find missing cat for 'distraught' autistic daughter