Police have found a vulnerable young man who went missing after boarding a train in Lewisham.
Olutosin Oshindele went missing on Wednesday (March 26) after travelling from Lewisham to Charing Cross train station where he became separated from his father at around 9am.
Police in Westminster were concerned for the 22 year old who has learning and speech disabilities and is not familiar with central London.
Officers last night (March 27) reported that Mr Oshindele had been found.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths