A Bromley driver is "annoyed" and "upset" after a video of an altercation he had with a cyclist found its way onto YouTube.
The incident happened last Thursday (March 20) as 56-year-old Robert Lewis drove down Bromley Common.
He attempted to overtake a recumbent bicycle, but ended up exchanging some heated words with the man riding it.
That man was 'CyclingMikey', a YouTube phenomenon who has uploaded numerous videos of his cycling experiences.
Mr Lewis, of Southborough Lane, said: "I didn't sleep very well over the weekend because it really upset me.
"I don't really get into confrontations with people on the road.
"I don't speed, I've never had a parking fine since I started driving in 1975.
"I'm annoyed he's put this thing about me on YouTube.
"He's given me this hand signal and I am thinking he's wanting me to pass.
"He says 'stay away from me' and he says he's going to put the video on YouTube which I think is an infringement of my privacy.
"I think he does normal cyclists a disservice by not using the cycle lanes for safety reasons, but happily using them if traffic impedes his progress."
Below the video CyclingMikey writes: "The real question is why can't you overtake me safely and normally?
"I'm an experienced driver, so I understand exactly what you should be doing.
"As an experienced cyclist with instructor training, I understand how I should be cycling too."
- Naked bald man seen 'aggressively masturbating' and 'grunting' in Grove Park
- Deptford Boxing Day burglar jailed
- Do you know this woman? Police are tracing her after pick-pocketing on 78-year-old woman
- Road to Parliament blog: Interesting, honest and polite - hustings are a far cry from TV debates
- Large cannabis factory dismantled by police in Lewisham