CLASSIC music’s biggest name is headed for Greenwich.
Andrea Bocelli will play at the O2 on November 20 in one of four British shows.
The star, who recently married long-term fiancé Veronica, has sung for two US presidents, two popes and the Royal family and has sold over 80 million albums.
Tickets cost £53 to £140.25 and go on sale at 9am on March 28 at axs.com
- VIDEO: The fall that broke the internet: Madonna takes a tumble off stage at Brit Awards 2015
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?
- Rockers Supertramp to reunite in Greenwich
- Goldsmiths' Britpop legends Blur announce comeback album and London festival gig
- Youtube sensation Scott Bradlee talks about carving his own niche in pop culture