A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been rebailed.
The incident occurred at around 1am on February 1.
The 19-year-old man was arrested and bailed to return a south London police station today.
Today he was rebailed until April 29.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Man dies after collapsing and being handcuffed by police in Welling
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- 'Scary' woman found guilty after attacking social worker and biting police officer
- UPDATE: Man in hospital after crash in New Cross
- Eltham woman appears in court charged with selling fake Disneyland tickets