A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been rebailed.
The incident occurred at around 1am on February 1.
The 19-year-old man was arrested and bailed to return a south London police station today.
Today he was rebailed until April 29.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Foreign cigarettes ruled as cause of fatal Plumstead inferno
- UPDATE: Elderly woman with dementia missing from Penge
- Dartford mayor takes on ice-bucket challenge
- Wealthy Keston man who defrauded government department and Bromley Council out of nearly £70k escapes jail