A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been rebailed.
The incident occurred at around 1am on February 1.
The 19-year-old man was arrested and bailed to return a south London police station today.
Today he was rebailed until April 29.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Woolwich memorial for Lee Rigby will not feature soldier's name
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Family of murdered Ben Fasina: 'We forgive his killers but want change in Thamesmead'
- Funding arrives for heavy horses to help conserve ancient West Wickham woodland
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley