A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been rebailed.
The incident occurred at around 1am on February 1.
The 19-year-old man was arrested and bailed to return a south London police station today.
Today he was rebailed until April 29.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors