A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been rebailed.
The incident occurred at around 1am on February 1.
The 19-year-old man was arrested and bailed to return a south London police station today.
Today he was rebailed until April 29.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Bexleyheath residents 'very angry' after council refuse to replant their chopped-down trees
- Kylie Minogue joins Taylor Swift and The Who as British Summer Time at Hyde Park 2015 headliner
- PICTURED: Gravesend Market gets £1.8 million revamp
- Chislehurst builders fined for being 'unacceptably noisy'
- Disadvantaged people building a future for Lewisham