A man arrested after a 41-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst, has been rebailed.
The incident occurred at around 1am on February 1.
The 19-year-old man was arrested and bailed to return a south London police station today.
Today he was rebailed until April 29.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Bromley developer respond to Lewisham Council's ultimatum in pub dispute
- Best friend's plea after 16-year-old girl goes missing from Blackfen
- Beckenham resident claims Lidl lorries are delivering grief as well as groceries
- Woolwich memorial for Lee Rigby will not feature soldier's name
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford