Police want to speak to two men following a burglary at La Rascasse bar and restaurant in Beckenham.
A quantity of cash was stolen from the Beckenham High Street eatery in the early hours of last Wednesday (March 19).
Today Bromley police's Sergeant Gareth Starr tweeted images of two suspects wanted in connection with the burglary.
He said: "OK... Two very key images to follow... Suspects wanted in connection with a burglary at La Rascasse last week in Beckenham."
No arrests have been made.
Call 101 with any information.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley