Police want to speak to two men following a burglary at La Rascasse bar and restaurant in Beckenham.
A quantity of cash was stolen from the Beckenham High Street eatery in the early hours of last Wednesday (March 19).
Today Bromley police's Sergeant Gareth Starr tweeted images of two suspects wanted in connection with the burglary.
He said: "OK... Two very key images to follow... Suspects wanted in connection with a burglary at La Rascasse last week in Beckenham."
No arrests have been made.
Call 101 with any information.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich