Police want to speak to two men following a burglary at La Rascasse bar and restaurant in Beckenham.
A quantity of cash was stolen from the Beckenham High Street eatery in the early hours of last Wednesday (March 19).
Today Bromley police's Sergeant Gareth Starr tweeted images of two suspects wanted in connection with the burglary.
He said: "OK... Two very key images to follow... Suspects wanted in connection with a burglary at La Rascasse last week in Beckenham."
No arrests have been made.
Call 101 with any information.
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead