A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Abbey Wood mum sentenced for being drunk in charge of small child
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas message to seven-year-old Slade Green cancer sufferer
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid