A St Mary Cray man is running the London Marathon for his sick 12-year-old daughter.
John Stokes, 42, of Star Lane, is hoping to raise money for charity VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action).
His daughter Emily has a genetic condition called Neurofibromatosis, which causes both internal and external tumours.
Emily has a tumour on her optic nerve, impairing her sight
Mr Stokes said: "It is a fabulous charity that does a huge amount to support and enable children who are visually impared.
"It helps them acquire all kinds of life skills that help them as they get older."
The London Marathon is on April 13. Click here to sponsor Mr Stokes.
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Foreign cigarettes ruled as cause of fatal Plumstead inferno
- UPDATE: Elderly woman with dementia missing from Penge
- Dartford mayor takes on ice-bucket challenge
- Wealthy Keston man who defrauded government department and Bromley Council out of nearly £70k escapes jail