Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
VIDEO: Sidcup kids set Gravesend stage alight with Cirque de Dance medley
Sidcup kids set the stage alight on Saturday at the Woodville Halls in Gravesend with a Cirque de Dance spectacular.
The youngsters from Bird College of Dance, Music and Theatre Performance showed off their skills including juggling, dancing, and flying trapeze and were joined on stage by lions, tigers and clowns.
They have been honing their skills over the last few months by attending workshops and practising routines at the college in Birkbeck Road, Sidcup.
Their hard work culminated in two performances on Saturday.
Head of junior dance Bonnie Roots said: "The children performed beautifully to two packed houses.
“Children aged three to 17 took part in a two hour montage of different circus acts.
“I was delighted with the performance and the magician stole the show.”
Visit bird-college.com or call 0208 3021456.
- UPDATE: Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Leesons Hill, St Paul's Cray, currently blocked due to accident
- Man spotted painting Dartford station post box pink
- 11 things you must see this week (July 23 to 30)
Comments are closed on this article.