A 'mini earthquake' was felt by residents in Petts Wood this morning.
Jane Bointas, of Grosvenor Road, called the News Shopper to say she 'felt her house shake' at 7.50am.
She said: "It was a bit like when a large lorry goes past except it was much more intense.
"The whole house was shaking for about seven seconds.
"I ran into my mum's room and she had felt it as well.
"Then I ran outside to see if it was a lorry but there was no lorry there.
"My mum ran into the back garden and she saw nothing that it could have been.
"I've put something on Facebook to see if anyone else felt anything.
"The only way I could describe it was that it felt like a mini earthquake.
"It was unbelievable."
A spokesman for the British Geological Survey said it has no record of a tremor in Petts Wood this morning.
Did you feel a shake? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'It is a travesty' to shut Eltham walk-in centre which treats more than 5,000 patients a year
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'