Bromley cake lovers are invited to take part in a charity bake off this month.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust, based in the town, is this year marking its 50th anniversary and is celebrating by holding a ‘Big Cake Bake’ on Friday March 28.
The organisation will be selling their sweet and savoury treats at its office, at 11 London Road in Bromley, between 11am and 3pm.
While it is also calling on residents to hold their own events – with London fundraising manager Vicky Bratherton hoping people take inspiration from the Great British Bake Off.
She added: “The ‘Big Cake Bake’ is a fabulous opportunity to bake and eat cake while raising money for a very good cause.
“This year is our 50th anniversary at the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and what better way to mark this occasion than to make a cake.”
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham
- Lewisham residents reporting 'gridlock' as road and engineering works hit
- 21 firefighters battle Downham house fire