Elderly people at a Blackheath care home put on their blue suede shoes to rock ‘n’ roll with ‘the King’ on Wednesday.
‘Elvis’ brought singing and dancing to a tea party at Aldington House Care Home, in Blackheath Park, on March 19.
The event was to celebrate World Afternoon Tea which was part of global campaign Nutrition and Hydration Week to promote good nutrition amongst social care providers.
Aldington House Care Home general manager Sarah Sparks said: "The World Tea Party was a great event. Residents, relatives and staff had a great time dancing and singing with Elvis.
"We would like to thank everyone for their contribution - and to the staff for making such delicious cakes for us to enjoy!"
- Man shot in Downham by 'two men on motorcycle'
- One person rushed to hospital after serious crash in St Mary Cray
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs