Four-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux Bella loves to go for walks with friends but would rather you didn’t take him out in the rain.
Nominated by Adrian Miah, the big softie’s talent is doing a diving roll when she fetches a stick.
Adrian said: “She makes the whole family laugh with the things she does around the house, such has rummaging around in her toy box, then putting the toys back when she’s finished playing. Love her to bits.”
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Pet of the Day: What on earth is Rottweiler Ted chewing on?
- Pet of the Day: Mya's a Daddy's girl
- Pet of the Day: Garfield loves Sky Sports' Chris Kamara
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek