Four-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux Bella loves to go for walks with friends but would rather you didn’t take him out in the rain.
Nominated by Adrian Miah, the big softie’s talent is doing a diving roll when she fetches a stick.
Adrian said: “She makes the whole family laugh with the things she does around the house, such has rummaging around in her toy box, then putting the toys back when she’s finished playing. Love her to bits.”
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Pet of the Day: Dougal loves selfies and scrumming
- Pet of the Day: Bruno the swimming guinea pig
- Pet of the Day - with video: It's Moggles the 'ninja' cat