Four-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux Bella loves to go for walks with friends but would rather you didn’t take him out in the rain.
Nominated by Adrian Miah, the big softie’s talent is doing a diving roll when she fetches a stick.
Adrian said: “She makes the whole family laugh with the things she does around the house, such has rummaging around in her toy box, then putting the toys back when she’s finished playing. Love her to bits.”
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- Pet of the Day: Angel loves her park life
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’