Four-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux Bella loves to go for walks with friends but would rather you didn’t take him out in the rain.
Nominated by Adrian Miah, the big softie’s talent is doing a diving roll when she fetches a stick.
Adrian said: “She makes the whole family laugh with the things she does around the house, such has rummaging around in her toy box, then putting the toys back when she’s finished playing. Love her to bits.”
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level