A crash in Bedonwell Road, Bexleyheath, yesterday (August 26) saw a car crash through a fence.
The incident, which happened at around 8pm, was witnessed by Ellis Clayton and Abbie Dines, who were walking dogs.
Ms Dines said: "We just heard the smash and ran to see the car smashed into the fence.
"It looked like no one was injured, the car was just very badly damaged."
A police spokesman said: "We were called at 8.14pm on August 26. Parties exchanged details and there were no injuries."
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'