A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- Man in critical condition after being shot
- Bromley police collect hundreds of gifts for children
- Bromley police patrolling the borough's roads
- 3-year-old Bromley girl wins award for bravery as she fights cancer
- Bluewater gives 10,000 Christmas presents