A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- Two rail strikes set to cause 'travel chaos' across south-east London and Kent
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2 with multiple 'serious' injuries
- VIDEO: Orpington schoolgirl, 12, star of flick recognised at Cannes Film Festival
- Child actors from south east London star in London production of The Railway Children
- Oscar Wilde classic - adapted by his grandson - comes to Greenwich tonight