A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Wife of Westminster attacker speaks out: 'I am saddened and shocked by what Khalid has done'
- NEW POUND COIN: Send your photos of 12-sided £1 and guess what 'secret' security feature is
- Hundreds from Dartford back petition for stronger sex-offending laws
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Do you agree with what rape victim and judge have said about drunk women putting themselves in danger?