A Welling couple are starring in a video to mark the centenary of the First World War.
Lisa and Alex Askew, of Darenth Road, Bexley, are appearing in the Pack Up Your Troubles clip to support people in the forces and their families.
The video - which also features celebrities, veterans, serving personnel and young cadets - will fund the work of military charity SSAFA which is close to the couple's heart.
Musician Mr Askew, 31, and his wife were both helped by the organisation when he served in the RAF.
He said: "Being involved in the video was great fun but it is important we remember the troops involved in the First World War and their families suffered terribly during the conflict.
The recording of the seminal song has made possible due to the cooperation of Aubrey Powell, the original composer’s grandson.
Mr Powell also appears in the film, as well as Ghurkas, Alan Titchmarsh, former soldier and X Factor contestant Jonjo Kerr and vocal group Blake.
- 12 policies cats and dogs want to see in the 2015 general election
- Dalek playing Doctor Who theme tune bursts into Eltham funeral
- Manager of New Cross sex cinema: 'What's wrong with people enjoying themselves?'
- Weekend London Tube strike: What you need to know
- New pay-and-display parking rules allow 10 minutes' grace