Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Darford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Concerns raised over 'dangerous' Belvedere crossing where kids are forced to walk in the road to get to school
- Cyclists ride to celebrate life of popular Beckenham man
- Man rescued from burning apartment in Sidcup