A Bromley man was threatened with a knife at Grove Park station last week on a train travelling from Charing Cross to Orpington.
Police were called to a report a 44-year-old man from Bromley had been threatened with a knife on Wednesday, August 13.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "A full search of the area was carried out, but nobody was found.
"Enquiries are ongoing."
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any other information should contact Andrew Parkes on 01689 885706.
- UPDATE: Car crashes through Sidcup front gardens at 'over 100 miles per hour' during police pursuit
- Mother of tragic Philip Lamin to hold concert to fund defibrillators for schools
- Lewisham apprentices commended at National Apprenticeship Awards
- Two men stage daylight robbery at jewellers in Shortlands
- PubSpy reviews The Gipsy Moth, Greenwich