French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Pet of the Day: What on earth is Rottweiler Ted chewing on?
- Pet of the Day: Mya's a Daddy's girl
- Pet of the Day: Garfield loves Sky Sports' Chris Kamara
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek