French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Week: Duchess loves attention
- Pet of the Week: Stella is ready for summer
- Pet of the Week: Poppi’s got that ‘butter wouldn’t melt’ look
- PET OF THE WEEK: Dexie's a cool cockapoo
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)