French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality
- Pet of the Day: Jessie J is quite a dog
- Pet of the Day: Is Pickle Pig the most handsome cat ever born?
- Pet of the Day: Snuffles Ester the tiny Pygmy Hedgehog
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol