A dog with a permanently sad expression is looking for someone to love her after spending months in care.
Rottweiler-cross Bless has been waiting for someone to adopt her for five months - making her the longest-staying resident at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
Staff believe the lack of interest in the six-year-old may be down to the dog's always mournful face.
Rob Young, head of dog rehoming at Battersea, said: "Bless has a mournful face but a heart of gold - anyone who meets her can't believe what a gentle giant she is.
"Although she looks sad, she is an absolute joy to be around - that's why it's so sad for us that she's still in kennels rather than happily established in a loving home."
Bless was found on the streets of London as a stray.
She is described on the home's website as a "mature lady who enjoys the simple things in life" and a "steady, easygoing character who takes the world in her stride".
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing
- Stat Chat: What happens when dogs go missing?
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves