A dog with a permanently sad expression is looking for someone to love her after spending months in care.
Rottweiler-cross Bless has been waiting for someone to adopt her for five months - making her the longest-staying resident at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
Staff believe the lack of interest in the six-year-old may be down to the dog's always mournful face.
Rob Young, head of dog rehoming at Battersea, said: "Bless has a mournful face but a heart of gold - anyone who meets her can't believe what a gentle giant she is.
"Although she looks sad, she is an absolute joy to be around - that's why it's so sad for us that she's still in kennels rather than happily established in a loving home."
Bless was found on the streets of London as a stray.
She is described on the home's website as a "mature lady who enjoys the simple things in life" and a "steady, easygoing character who takes the world in her stride".
- This is how your dog or cat could save the life of another pet
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- A dog IS just for Easter! Barking Mad plan gives people a furry friend this Easter
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday