A new type of hostel is coming to the UK - and we’re giving you and a buddy the chance to win a two night stay in one of them as well as travel with National Express and a £50 Wagamama voucher.
Just the word ‘hostel’ is enough to bring a myriad of images to your mind. There’s fun, value for money, and probably a horror story or two as well.
But Safestay is setting a new standard in safe, stylish and affordable accommodation with their contemporary, luxury Safestay London and Safestay York hostels, designed to appeal to a broad community of guests.
Whether you’re headed into town or plan to visit the historic northern city of York, it’s the perfect opportunity to book a stay and meet people along the way.
Check out safestay.co.uk to book a room for yourself or a group of friends.
And while you’re away, why not visit pan-Asian restaurant Wagamama?
For your chance to win a £50 Wagama voucher, a two night stay for two at Safestay London and travel with National Express, simply answer the following question:
Where are the two current Safestay hostels?
A) York and London
B) London and Birmingham
C) York and Edinburgh
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSSAFESTAY leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a
stuck-down envelope to:
Safestay Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT. Closing date: August 22
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close August 21, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term