A man has been arrested after ammunition and explosive materials were found in a West Wickham house.
Police were given an anonymous tip-off and specialist officers raided the property, in Pickhurst Rise, on Wednesday (Aug 6) morning.
Specialist firearms officers and a firearms dog carried out the search.
A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and has been bailed until early November.
Enquiries are ongoing.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train