A man has been arrested after ammunition and explosive materials were found in a West Wickham house.
Police were given an anonymous tip-off and specialist officers raided the property, in Pickhurst Rise, on Wednesday (Aug 6) morning.
Specialist firearms officers and a firearms dog carried out the search.
A 38-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of firearms offences and has been bailed until early November.
Enquiries are ongoing.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?