The author of the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant children’s books series, Derek Landy, is set to sign copies of its finale at Bluewater this month.
The Dying of the Light promises to be a shocking, heart-wrenching ending to the saga and there is a chance to meet its writer at the centre’s Waterstones store on August 30.
A multi-award winner, Derek will be there from 1pm.
The Dying of the Light is published by HarperCollins Children’s Books, RRP £14.99.
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- PICTURES: Meopham face painting genius releases her own ‘how to’ book
- Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison to meet fans at Bluewater book signing
- Hay Literature and Arts Festival authors are heading to Dulwich
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down