The author of the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant children’s books series, Derek Landy, is set to sign copies of its finale at Bluewater this month.
The Dying of the Light promises to be a shocking, heart-wrenching ending to the saga and there is a chance to meet its writer at the centre’s Waterstones store on August 30.
A multi-award winner, Derek will be there from 1pm.
The Dying of the Light is published by HarperCollins Children’s Books, RRP £14.99.
- Ladywell political cartoonist's brutally funny book highlights coalition's bumpy ride
- Women's vote battle recounted in controversial book by Forest Hill author
- New children's book based on Charles Darwin's adventures in Downe, Bromley
- Stuffed animals, book signings and sea shanties: Literary happenings across London
- An evening of taxidermy in Forest Hill to launch best-selling author Kate Mosse's new novel