The author of the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant children’s books series, Derek Landy, is set to sign copies of its finale at Bluewater this month.
The Dying of the Light promises to be a shocking, heart-wrenching ending to the saga and there is a chance to meet its writer at the centre’s Waterstones store on August 30.
A multi-award winner, Derek will be there from 1pm.
The Dying of the Light is published by HarperCollins Children’s Books, RRP £14.99.
- PICTURED: Youtube star Zoella meets fans at Bluewater signing
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists
- Bickley author breaks Hollywood
- Ali Smith bags £10,000 Goldsmiths Prize for How to be Both
- Review: Hearth Festival at Gladstone's Library