Britain’s Got Talent’s first winner, Paul Potts, is set to release a new album and go on a tour that takes in Croydon.
The singer’s album Home contains 15 songs with varied origins – from Spandau Ballet, George Harrison, the Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses and The Eagles to classical and operatic numbers – all with Paul’s trademark voice and style.
The album is out October 13 and Paul will play Fairfield Halls in Croydon on November 2.
In 2007, Paul won the first series of Britain’s Got Talent. His debut album went to number one in 13 countries, he toured the world and appeared on Oprah twice.
His remarkable story was made into the film One Chance, starring James Corden.
Go to fairfield.co.uk
- Indie record label Heavenly gets a stage at OnBlackheath festival
- Watch Welling's Charlie Jones in Stereo Kicks' video for debut single Love Me So
- Union J's JJ Hamblett talks to Vibe about British Summer Time at Hyde Park's family day
- 50 Cent and G Unit to headline Greenwich’s O2
- X Factor runner up Ray Quinn is coming to Gravesend