Hundreds celebrated the 50th anniversary of a St Paul's Cray church with a memorable fun day.
The event at St Barnabus Church in Rushet Road featured bouncy castles, a barbeque, cream tea and lots of stalls and games including a coconut shy and beat the goalie.
A pony also made an appearance, on which children could ride.
Mary Thomson, who has been going to the church for 40 years and organised the event, said: "This is just one of the things we have going on to celebrate 50 years.
"It was lovely - that day had started off with a huge downpour but after that it warmed up - it was too warm if anything."
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds