Hundreds celebrated the 50th anniversary of a St Paul's Cray church with a memorable fun day.
The event at St Barnabus Church in Rushet Road featured bouncy castles, a barbeque, cream tea and lots of stalls and games including a coconut shy and beat the goalie.
A pony also made an appearance, on which children could ride.
Mary Thomson, who has been going to the church for 40 years and organised the event, said: "This is just one of the things we have going on to celebrate 50 years.
"It was lovely - that day had started off with a huge downpour but after that it warmed up - it was too warm if anything."
- Top five stories to read today
- School Lane, South Darenth closed due to fly-tipping
- Swanley trains delayed by fallen tree
- UPDATE: Car and truck involved in Dartford Tunnel crash
- VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern 'will reopen' despite huge fire