A man caught with a gun in Sidcup has been jailed for four-and-a-half years.
George Smith, 49, was in possession of a firearm when police received reports of shots being fired in Maidstone Road at just before 5pm on January 27.
He and co-defendant Noah Smith, 25, were charged with attempted murder, violent disorder and possession of a firearm.
They were due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on July 28 but the case was transferred to Croydon Crown Court.
On July 29 George Smith, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingley in Surrey, pleaded guilty to possessing a firearm.
Prosecutors offered no evidence in relation to the other charges faced by him.
They also offered no evidence to the three charges faced by Noah Smith, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone.
George Smith was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles