Pop Idol finalist and one of this year’s Big Brother housemates, Zoe Birkett, has been added to the cast of The Churchill Theatre’s panto.
Zoe will play Carabosse the bad fairy in Sleeping Beauty from November 28 to January 4.
An established West End actress, she joins Coronation Street killer Marc Baylis, 80s pop icon Sonia and CiTV and Nickelodeon’s Jamie Rickers.
Bob Crush will play Nurse Nelly.
Tickets cost from £15 to £26.50 at atgtickets.com/Bromley or on 0844 8717620.
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Strictly judge to star alongside local youngsters in Dartford panto
- Campaign to get 80s star Sonia to Christmas number one starts in Bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley