Pop Idol finalist and one of this year’s Big Brother housemates, Zoe Birkett, has been added to the cast of The Churchill Theatre’s panto.
Zoe will play Carabosse the bad fairy in Sleeping Beauty from November 28 to January 4.
An established West End actress, she joins Coronation Street killer Marc Baylis, 80s pop icon Sonia and CiTV and Nickelodeon’s Jamie Rickers.
Bob Crush will play Nurse Nelly.
Tickets cost from £15 to £26.50 at atgtickets.com/Bromley or on 0844 8717620.
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight