Pop Idol finalist and one of this year’s Big Brother housemates, Zoe Birkett, has been added to the cast of The Churchill Theatre’s panto.
Zoe will play Carabosse the bad fairy in Sleeping Beauty from November 28 to January 4.
An established West End actress, she joins Coronation Street killer Marc Baylis, 80s pop icon Sonia and CiTV and Nickelodeon’s Jamie Rickers.
Bob Crush will play Nurse Nelly.
Tickets cost from £15 to £26.50 at atgtickets.com/Bromley or on 0844 8717620.
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto