A woman in Orpington is offering a £2,000 for her missing parrot - twice the sum she offered a year ago today after it flew out of the window.
Precious, a Blue-fronted Amazon, has been lost since last Saturday (July 26).
This time round he slipped under two sets of net cutains on foot.
On August 5 last year News Shopper reported Precious' first escape, which moved owner Jan Thomas, of Crescent Way in Orpington, to offer a £1,000 reward.
Now she's doubled her price and is desperate to see her pet, which she's had for 22 years, returned safely.
She said: "He went about eight days ago - he is my child.
"I've had him for 22 years and I want him back. I really miss him. He's a good boy.
"He flew out of the bathroom window once but I got him back."
Precious knows his own name and can say a few phrases, such as 'he's a good boy'.
He has a blue patch under his bill, green feathers on his tail, and orange speckles.
Get in touch if you spot him flapping around: email@example.com
- Live boxing: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union