Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent Police offers advice to victims of stalking
- Driver arrested after hitting lamp post in Valley Drive, Gravesend
- 36,000 runners, cold spectators, 26.2 facts and Paula's last hurrah: runners line-up for the London Marathon 2015
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- North Kent bowel cancer patients fifth least likely to be diagnosed early