Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stat Chat: Fear of terrorism rises but what else are we afraid of?
- Gravesend women takes on Alzheimer's walk in support of former Cobham pub-owner dad
- 13 per cent of Gravesham's tots have tooth decay - how do your kids' teeth compare?
- Police search for Northfleet money-launderer after he fails to turn up to sentencing
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists