Duke the dog here really is man’s best friend, or at least boy’s best friend.
The 14-month-old Newfoundland was nominated for Pet of the Day by Kellyanne from Swanley.
Duke loves toys, crabsticks and kids but dislikes birds.
What makes your pet so special? My son is six and has autism. Duke always knows when he is upset or needs a cuddle. We have had him only since last Christmas and the bond between them is lovely.
- Mysterious creature checks in to Travelodge
- Curiosity did not kill the cat: Brave kitty found on Gravesend firing range
- SPOTTED: Brazen fox munches on kebab at Albany Park station
- Pet of the day: He ain’t heavy, Harvey’s my brother
- PICTURED: Fox spotted waiting for Southeastern train